Thursday, May 17, 2007

PINK WORKS HIS GUNS!

Mr. Pinks as I have been calling him, enjoys working on hit fitness at the 24-hr in Sugar House. His favorite outfit is pale pink spandex pants and a long sleeve purle/pink tye dye shirt. I will attempt to get photos of him in action, but as you know he is elusive. He seems to enjoy the treadmill.

Other Encounters:
My friend had to give him a pedicure once in the Sugarhouse area. He said it was the worst experience of his life.

I have seen Mr. Pinks at the Starbuck's on 4th and 7th washing his feet with a bottle of water. He was sitting on the patio basking in the sun and rinsing his tooties with a bottle of Arrowhead.

I love your website !

From: Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to work at Bada Bean on 13th S and 5th E. The pink guy started comming in everyday and getting a coffee. One day he came in, got his coffee, i turn around to clean off the machine. I look back over the counter and he's laying on the floor twiching. about 30 sec later he gets up, gets back on his bike and rides off.
noticed he has little convultions in everyday activitys.

Anonymous said...

Why are you making fun of this man? You dumb Mormon cunt, you can't even spell activities!